NOTE : Does Not Craftsman 137.22412, 13.27958, 137.22432 .
Product Details :
Designed to Work with a Wide Range of Branded Band Saws ;including Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, Porter Cable, Powermatic, and others.
Any bandsaw that requires a 12 inch x 7/8 inch tire
Product size isï¼
Diameter: 12 in
Width: 7/8 in
Colour : Orange
Quality materials ï¼Urethane
Package includes ï¼2 Pack
These tires are designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your bandsaw, while keeping it running smooth and safe. Made with premium polyurethane, these tires feature a strong and impact resistant profile that delivers optimal durability.
BEFORE USE :
1) Easy to install amp; remove with no need for adhesive.
2) We recommend soaking the 12 inch bandsaw tire in hot water before installation,Make the material softer and more elastic.
3) When installing, please stretch the tire to fit the wheel tightly.
How to Install Your Urethane Band Saw Tires
1. Make sure to unplug your band saw whilst changing any parts or servicing it.
2. Urethane band saw tires donât require adhesive, but they do need to be stretched on.
3. Remove the old tires, and clean the machine of any dirt, debris, or adhesive.
4. The tires can be fitted by stretching them on by hand.
5. If you canât get the tires on by hand stretching them, clamp the tires to the wheel. Work the tire around the wheel in both directions and add clamps as you go. Or soak it into hot water for a few minutes.
6. A dowel rod or smooth tool can be used to pry the tire on.
7. Once the tire is securely on the wheel, the stretch will need to be smoothed out.
8. With a dowel between the tire and the wheel, roll it around the entire wheel.
Notice ï¼Non-original aftermarket part.